- Silox India Private Ltd is a Joint Venture company between Transpek Industry Limited, India and Silox, S.A. Belgium, embodying a combined vision to excel in the Global Inorganic Chemical Industry. Guided by science and driven by technology, their product portfolio caters to diverse end use segments such as Textile, Paints & Coatings, Rubber, Pharma, Polymer, Ceramic, Paper and Personal Care etc.
Major products of Silox India Private Ltd
- Sodium Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SAFOLITETM)
- The key usage of this product is, as a discharge agent in textile printing, as redox catalyst in polymerization process for manufacturing polymer/synthetic rubber such as ABS, SBR, NBR, and as an antioxidant in drug formulations.
- Zinc Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SafolinTM)
- The key usage of this product is, as a discharge agent in textile printing and also as redox catalyst in the manufacturing of polymers for adhesives.
The textile industry is a major consumer of our supplier SIPL products, which are used at various stages of processing. Dyeing and printing are the key application stages.
|Sodium Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SafoliteTM)||
|Zinc Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SafolinTM)||