ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Testing & Calibration Laboratory
Dysin, being one of the oldest & largest distributors of textile Dyes & Chemicals in Bangladesh since 1984, continuously invests in the development of its technical service capabilities. Dysin is offering textile laboratory services for Bangladesh Textile Industry since 1990. Dysin is the first Dyestuff Company in Bangladesh to provide a computerized color matching service since 1998. Now Dysin has a fully equipped
Application Lab, Textile Testing Lab, Calibration Lab, Chemical R&D Lab, and Garments Printing Lab.
Dysin Textile Testing lab is founded in 2008 for providing Textile Testing services to its customers. The accreditation certificate for ISO/IEC 17025 is a milestone in this journey. This laboratory is now providing accredited testing services at an affordable cost to the textile industry commercially.
Dysin Textile Testing Laboratory also provides consultation on ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation of Textile Testing and Calibration Laboratory and training on AATCC methods for textile testing.
Accredited for ISO/IEC 17025 by Bangladesh Accreditation Board (BAB)
Dysin Textile Testing Laboratory is accredited by Bangladesh Accreditation Board (BAB) on 30th June 2014 for ISO/IEC 17025. ISO/IEC 17025 defines what is required of a laboratory for it to demonstrate both the technical competence of the personnel and the availability of all technical resources needed to produce accurate and reliable data and results for a defined set of tests, measurements, or calibrations. Laboratories use ISO/IEC 17025 to implement a quality system aimed at improving their ability to consistently produce valid results.
ISO/IEC 17025 also has a component to it that requires that the management systems of the facility meet the principles of ISO 9001. A laboratory’s fulfillment of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 means the laboratory meets both the requirements of technical competence and management systems, which are necessary for it to deliver technically valid test results and calibrations.
What We Offer in Testing Lab
Dysin Testing Laboratory is accredited by Bangladesh Accreditation Board (BAB) on 30th June 2013 and is now providing accredited testing services at a very affordable cost to the textile industry.
- Worldwide acceptance of international buyers of our test result because of being accredited for ISO/IEC 1702.
- No failure as a result of relying on invalid test results.
- Reduce costs caused by inaccurate measurement.
- Avoid legal action arising from a dispute of test results.
- For companies with ambitions to export, accredited testing is important to avoid the cost and time involved in re-testing products.
- Avoid rejection of tenders and orders for not being able to support product claims with an accredited certificate or test report.
- Accredited testing and calibration laboratories are an excellent source of impartial advice and knowledge transfer resulting in product development.
- Elimination of the need for multiple evaluations when goods cross frontiers, giving local producers the best competitive.
Laboratory for Colorfastness, Physical Properties & Analytical Testing
This Laboratory is used to perform major tests for colorfastness & physical properties, e.g.; Colorfastness to Light, Crocking, Washing, Perspiration, Heat Sublimation, etc. The major equipment in the laboratory is as below: