Our Milestones & Achievements
– Flagship Company Dysin-Chem Limited started its journey for service to the Bangladesh Textile Industry through the distribution of Dyes & Chemicals from the World’s renowned brands.
– Introduced Enzymes for textile processing for the first time in Bangladesh from Gist-Brocades (later Genencor/Dupont/IFF).
– Introduced Textile Auxiliaries from Protex, France.
– Introduced Garments’ Printing Chemicals from Japan, which has later become a generic product and is still a market leader in Bangladesh
– Our first Chemical Manufacturing company NAM Trading & Manufacturing Co. Ltd. started its operation in Mirpur, Dhaka. Textile auxiliaries and printing colors & chemicals are produced by NAM. Now having 3 plants, including a 100% Export-oriented unit.
– Introduced Benzasol/Benzafix brand of Reactive dyes from India and became the market leader in Bangladesh for many years.
– Established Application Laboratory for customer service for Dyeing, Printing & Finishing
– Dysin-Chem Industries (Pvt.) Limited was established for the production of auxiliary chemicals and pigment colors. Now it has two plants.
– Introduced Photo emulsion from Murakami Japan which is still the market leader in Bangladesh.
– Enhanced the capacity of the Application Laboratory by establishing Computerized Color Matching with Spectrophotometer first time in Bangladesh by any textile chemical company
– Introduced Reactron Brand of Reactive dyes from India, from the first ISO 14001 dyes manufacturer in India.
– Introduced Pigment Colours from Toyo Ink, Japan
– Launched Plastisol Inks for Garments’ Printing for the first time in Bangladesh from Sericol, UK (now Fujifilm Japan)
– Established Demonstration center for Garments Printing which now has become a modern mini-factory
– Launched DYCHUFIX brand of reactive dyes from China under our own quality standard and obtained the largest market share in Bangladesh in a short time
– Dysin International Ltd. was established for marketing, distribution, and technical services of Textile Dyes, Chemicals, and Machinery.
– Introduced Garments’ Printing Chemicals and Pigment Colours from DIC Group, Japan.
– Introduced Garments’ Printing Chemicals from Sunichem, China
– Established 2nd unit of NAM Trading & Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Which is a 100% Export-Oriented unit for serving as a backward linkage to the Textile Industry of Bangladesh.
– ISO 17025 accreditation certificate obtained by the Testing Laboratory of DYSIN.
– Established Demonstration & R&D center for Digital Printing, which now has the capability of printing with Reactive, Disperse, Pigment, etc.
– Production Capacity Enhancement of NAM Trading & Manufacturing Co., Ltd. with a new production unit in Dhaka.
– ISO 17025 accreditation certificate obtained by the Calibration Laboratory of DYSIN.
– NAM Trading & Manufacturing Co., Ltd. obtained Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Certificate for the textile auxiliaries manufactured by them.
– Production Capacity Enhancement of Dysin-Chem Industries (Pvt) Ltd. with a new production unit in Gazipur.
– Established Demonstration Center for Garments Washing having a pilot plant for modern Garments & Denim finishing.
– Launched Consumer Products business under “Dysin Consumer Products” company, providing a full range of Cleaning & Hygiene products.
– Established Specialty Polymer Manufacturing Plant under Dysin-Chem Industries (Pvt) Ltd.